Northern England: 3, 4 or 5 days over night stay in England's latest and newly opened eco centre.
One of the most inspiring education and adventure centres in Europe, a visit to this new centre provides a unique 'learning outside the classroom' experience with space for students to study and grow and a chance for them to explore the natural world.
Young people have the perfect opportunity to push the boundaries here - with the added advantage of the very latest high-tech facilities.
- Outdoor classrooms spread across 50 acres, delivering interactive learning in grassland, orchard and wooded areas.
- Sustainable technology including solar panels, wind power and waste water harvesting that teaches students about our environmental impact.
- State-of-the-art activity park including ropes courses, climbing walls and zipwires to challenge young people.
- Kosher food available
- Modern accommodation with en suit facilities
- Disabled rooms available
- A secure site with 24/7 CCTV monitoring for student safety